Teens in both the parish school and religious education program celebrate the Sacrament of Confirmation during their 8th grade year. This Sacrament completes the process of initiation into the Catholic faith tradition, and begins an exciting new phase in the lifelong faith journey of our young people.
- Preparation for the reception of the sacrament takes place in the classroom and with families.
- Teens are expected to attend a confirmation retreat. This will be in January or February at Good Shepherd and will be hosted by Benedictine college students.
- Each family is expected to participate in activities of Christian Service.
- Documents for the 2017-2018 confirmation year are posted on the documents page. Click on documents on the right of this screen.
- This includes an outline of all requirements as well as necessary documents for service projects and sponsors.
For more information,
||Deacon Nicholas Moragues