Congratulations! You have a child to be baptized.
Follow these few steps to prepare for that special day:
- Parents attend a brief class on the first Tuesday of the month at 7:00 pm. There is no need to rsvp; however, check the monitors and bulletin announcements in case the date has changed for any extraordinary reason.
- Come to the east side of the building and go to the small chapel in the back of the church. We will be there to greet you.
- Fill out the paperwork that we need to record the Baptism and create the certificate.
- Walk through the process of the Baptism.
- Both parents should attend if both are Catholic. (children may come)
- godparents are encouraged to come.
FAQ: Do godparents need to be Catholic? One must be Catholic and this one Catholic godparent needs to be practicing their faith, (if Married) married in the Catholic Church, confirmed themselves and over the age of 16. The second godparent does not have to be Catholic provided that they are not married to a Catholic outside of the church.
To gain information about the baptismal class:
|Contact||Deacon Nicholas Moragues
To schedule a baptism, after attending the class: